Changes to the Operations of Prague Integrated Transport (PID) starting 2 November 2020
30. 10. 2020
Based on a resolution of the Government of the Czech Republic related to the fight against the coronavirus epidemic, the following changes are being introduced with respect to all of the operations of PID starting Monday, 2 November 2020.
- The entrances to the metro stations will be closed each evening at approximately 10:30 pm.
- The last metro trains will be leaving their terminals exactly 2 hours earlier than in regular operation.
- Stations will be marked with information about earlier closings.
- The operation of all trams will be based on their holiday schedules with an all-day interval of 10 minutes on weekdays.
- Primary lines 9, 17 and 22 will operate with 5-minute intervals on workdays.
- Daytime tram operation will end sometime between approximately 10:00 - 10:30 p.m.
- Night-time tram operation will start around approximately 10:00 p.m. with an interval of 30 minutes.
- The first departure of night trams from the Lazarská transfer station will be at 10:30 pm.
- Daytime bus operation will end between approximately 10:00 - 10:30 p.m.
- Night-time bus operation will begin at approximately 10:00 p.m. with an interval of 60 minutes.
- Primary bus lines 904, 905, 910 and 911 will operate with an interval of 30 minutes.
The paper timetables will be posted until Friday, 6 November 2020. Starting Monday, 2 November 2020, the new timetables will be available in an electronic form.