Current Measures in Operation of Prague Integrated Transport
01. 09. 2021
With regard to the current epidemiological situation in Prague, the following measures are being taken in the operation of the Prague Integrated Transport:
Passengers are obliged to have their mouth and nose covered by a respirator (of KN95 class, FFP2 class or a higher class) in all means of public transport, in all areas of the Prague metro as well as in the interiors of the Information Centres of the Prague Public Transit Company.
- Starting on Thursday 15 July 2021, the metro operation is extended until approximately midnight.
- Starting from Monday, 30 August 2021, the intervals in morning rush hour are shortened (150 seconds on A line, 140 seconds on B line and 115 seconds on C line). NEW
- Last departures of the metro from the terminal stations:
- Line A: Depo Hostivař: 11.53 PM | Nemocnice Motol: 11.51 PM
- Line B: Zličín: 11.40 PM | Černý Most: 11.45 PM
- Line C: Letňany: 11.44 PM | Háje: 11.44 PM
- Moreover, the operation of daytime trams and buses, including sub-urban connections, is extended (approximately until 11:30 p.m. – 0:15 a.m.), with the last connections being linked to the last metro connections.
- Central opening of doors remains in force
- Restricted working hours for selected Metro WC
- Starting from Monday, 30 August 2021, the operation of trams in rush hours with the interval of 8 minutes, main lines 9, 17 and 22 with the interval of 4 minutes. NEW
- Daytime operation of trams terminated approximately between 11:30 p.m. and 0:15 a.m.
- Night operation of trams begins approximately from 0:00 a.m. with the interval of 30 minutes.
- First departure of night trams from the Lazarská transfer node at 0:15 a.m.
- The operation of Nostalgic Tram Line No. 23 has been suspended until further notice.
- The historic tram No. 41 is in operation until 30th June 2021. Two New Historic Tram Lines – Numbers 42 and 43 – to Open This Summer (from July).
- Central opening of doors is introduced, without the need of using the request door button.
- Request stops regime on bus and tram lines is unified. Buses and trams will stop if passengers are present at the stop. To exit, it is necessary to press the STOP button (for buses) or the signal to the driver (for trams) in time, after having left the previous stop.
- Starting from Wednesday, 1 September 2021, the morning intervals of main urban buses are shortened to 6 minutes (5 minutes for selected lines). NEW
- Daytime operation of buses terminated approximately between 11:30 p.m. and 0:15 a.m.
- Night operation of buses begins approximately from 0:15 a.m. with the interval of 60 minutes.
- Main routes buses 904, 905, 910, 911 and 912 with the interval of 30 minutes.
- Starting from Thursday, 1 July 2021, the operation of Airport express line is resumed.
- Central opening of doors is introduced.
The obligation to cover mouth and nose does not apply to persons driving a public transport vehicle or a bus even within other than public transport, unless they are in direct contact with passengers at their check-in.
Thank you for your cooperation and for observing these measures.