Current Measures in Operation of Prague Integrated Transport
31. 07. 2021
With regard to the current epidemiological situation in Prague, the following measures are being taken in the operation of the Prague Integrated Transport:
Passengers are obliged to have their mouth and nose covered by a respirator (of KN95 class, FFP2 class or a higher class) in all means of public transport, in all areas of the Prague metro as well as in the interiors of the Information Centres of the Prague Public Transit Company.
- Starting on Thursday 15 July 2021, the metro operation is extended until approximately midnight.
- Last departures of the metro from the terminal stations:
- Line A: Depo Hostivař: 11.53 PM | Nemocnice Motol: 11.51 PM
- Line B: Zličín: 11.40 PM | Černý Most: 11.45 PM
- Line C: Letňany: 11.44 PM | Háje: 11.44 PM
- Central opening of doors remains in force
- Restricted working hours for selected Metro WC
- Trams operated according to the summer operating schedule with an all-day interval of 10/12 minutes on weekdays.
- Main routes trams 9, 17 and 22 operated on weekdays with the interval of 5/6 minutes.
- Daytime operation of trams terminated approximately between 11:30 p.m. and 0:15 a.m.
- Night operation of trams begins approximately from 0:00 a.m. with the interval of 30 minutes.
- First departure of night trams from the Lazarská transfer node at 0:15 a.m.
- The operation of Nostalgic Tram Line No. 23 has been suspended until further notice.
- The historic tram No. 41 is in operation until 30th June 2021. Two New Historic Tram Lines – Numbers 42 and 43 – to Open This Summer (July and August). NEW
- Central opening of doors is introduced, without the need of using the request door button.
- Request stops regime on bus and tram lines is unified. Buses and trams will stop if passengers are present at the stop. To exit, it is necessary to press the STOP button (for buses) or the signal to the driver (for trams) in time, after having left the previous stop.
- Daytime operation of buses terminated approximately between 11:30 p.m. and 0:15 a.m.
- Night operation of buses begins approximately from 0:15 a.m. with the interval of 60 minutes.
- Main routes buses 904, 905, 910, 911 and 912 with the interval of 30 minutes.
- Starting from Thursday, 1 July 2021, the operation of Airport express line is resumed.
- Central opening of doors is introduced.
The obligation to cover mouth and nose does not apply to persons driving a public transport vehicle or a bus even within other than public transport, unless they are in direct contact with passengers at their check-in.
Thank you for your cooperation and for observing these measures.