Temporary route and stop changes for lines 241 and 243
Due to continuing construction work in Josefa Houdka and K Peluňku streets, following up previous restrictions the following changes are being made bus lines 241 and 243:
Stop changes for line 241
The following changes apply from the start of service on Monday, 11 June 2012 until further notice (approximately September 2012):
- the Kostrounek and Peluněk stops are being cancelled in both directions;
- in the direction of Smíchovské nádraží, the Sídliště Zbraslav stop is being cancelled.
- in the direction of Lipenec, by the restaurant in Paškova St., about 30 metres before its intersection with Fuchsova St., a stop named Sídliště Zbraslav is being set up;
- at the stops for line 129, the following stops are being set up in both directions: Žabovřesky, Na Drahách and Pod Zatáčkou
- a stop named Baně is being set up in both directions – in the direction of Lipenec it is located in Na Baních St., by the temporary boarding platform; in the direction of Smíchovské nádraží at the Baně bus turnabout, at the stop for bus 129;
- in the direction of Lipenec, in Na Baních St., a stop named K Chatám is being set up at the stop for line 318;
- in the direction of Smíchovské nádraží, in Jílovišťská St., about 20 m before the intersection with Pohledná St., a stop named Pohledná is being set up.
- the Pod Kyjovem stop is being relocated in both directions – in the direction of Lipenec it is being moved from Josefa Houdka St. to Jílovišťská St. by the substation; in the direction of Smíchovské nádraží, also from Josefa Houdka St. to Jílovišťská St.;
- in the direction of Lipence, in Josefa Houdka St. the U Kapličky stop is being moved about 50 metres in the direction of travel.
Stop changes for line 243
The following changes apply from the start of service on Monday, 11 June 2012 until Monday, 9 July 2012:
- in the direction of Smíchovské nádraží, selected bus 243 connections will run without changes to the Zbraslavské náměstí stop, and continue on via Ke Krňovu, Josefa Houdka, K Radotínu streets (a Peluněk stop will be set up by the golf course entrance) and back via Josefa Houdka, K Radotínu, Ke Krňovu streets (a new stop, Zbraslavské náměstí, will be set up in the direction of Sídliště Zbraslav) and Elišky Přemyslovny St. They will then continue along their route.
The following stops are being set up between the Zbraslavské náměstí and Žabovřeská stops:
- in the direction of Sídliště Zbraslav, a stop named Peluněk is being set up in K Radotínu St., about 15 metres before the golf course entrance, by the panel boarding platform;
- in the direction of Sídliště Zbraslav, a stop named Zbraslavské náměstí is being set up in the Ke Krňovu St. extension, about 20 metres in front of its intersection with Elišky Přemyslovny, at the panel boarding platform.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
Go to navigation