Information on the changes in public transport – closure of the metro station Jinonice on line B
Due to the reconstruction, the station Jinonice of the metro line B will be closed for cca. 7 months, starting from the launch of the operation on Saturday, the 7th of January 2017 (expected end of the closure on the 7th of August 2017). Trains of the metro will just pass through the station. Replacement service will be ensured by regular bus Lines No. 137 and 149 from the metro station Nové Butovice.
Changes in buses operation
Line No. 153 will be established on the route Na Knížecí – Malvazinky – U Waltrovky – Jinonice – Vidoule.
Changes to bus stops
For Line No. 137
- The Vidoule stop will be cancelled in both directions.
- The following stops will be established between the stops U Waltrovky and Jinonice:
U Waltrovky (for the direction to Na Knížecí in Klikatá Street, at the roundabout next to fire station), Hutmanka (for the direction from the city centre in U Trezorky Street, cca. 100 metres behind the roundabout at the head of the bus stop area; for the direction to Na Knížecí in U Trezorky Street, in the bus stop area before the roundabout),
U Trezorky (for the direction from the city centre in Radlická Street, at the head of the bus stop area, for the direction to Na Knížecí in U Trezorky Street, at the head of the bus stop area).
- The Jinonice stop will be relocated (in the direction to Nové Butovice to the bus stop area in Radlická Street, to the stop of Line No. 501).
For Line No. 149
The following stops will be relocated:
- U Waltrovky (in the direction to Dejvická to Klikatá Street, to the roundabout next to fire station).
- Jinonice (in the direction to Bavorská to the bus stop area in Radlická Street, to the stop of Line No. 501).
We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused to you and we thank you for your understanding.
Go to navigation