Pay increased attention when stepping onto an escalator, especially if travelling with children!
When using an escalator, obey the following rules:
- hold on to the moving handrails,
- always stand with your forehead and toes pointed in the escalator's direction of movement,
- don't stick your fingers under the rubber part of handrail,
- parents, hold your children by the hand when using an escalator,
- parents, pay increased attention to your children when using an escalator,
- never go against the escalator's direction of movement,
- don't run on an escalator,
- don't touch the escalator side walls with your shoes or any other article of clothing,
- don't lean on the escalator's side walls or moving handrails
- don't sit on escalator steps or on the moving handrail,
- pay increased attention when entering and exiting an escalator.
Go to navigation